Marumi CREATION Variable ND40-4000/P
- The Marumi CREATION Variable ND40-ND4000/P is variable ND especially suited for those who shoot photography adjusting in wide range densities
- Variable Neutral Density filter with 40 to 4000x-Filter factor that provides 5.3 to 12-stop exposure reduction, equivalent to 1.6 to 3.6 optical density.
- The upmost coating technology implemented;
- Anti-static coating (ASC) works wonder on the surface of a glass. Dust and dirt adhered on the surface can be quickly and easily blown off.
- Water-/Oil repellent coating sheds water off simply also by the air blower. Nuisances such as sweats, skin crème, lotion, fingerprint or compounded stain of grease will be wiped off.
- ASC Coating sustains a low reflection
- Two removable long and short knobs, side levers are supplied to improve operability so that density can be adjusted quickly, smoothly, and intuitively.
- A physical stopper is equipped at the Min/Max position to prevent further rotation of the filter frame to prevent unnecessary over-turning.
- Knurling embedded on the lightweight frame enables easy and smooth handling
- Made in Japan, indurated lamination technology by decades of technical succession.
Model Marumi CREATION Variable ND40-4000/P
Type Neutral Density
Available Sizes, mm 67, 77, 82
Optical density 1.6-3.6
Filter factor 40-4000x
F-stop reduction 5.3-12
Amount of light (ND0.0=1) 1/40 - 1/4000
Coating Water-/Oil Repellent, Fingerprint-resistant
Coating Low reflection
Coating Neutral Density
Frame Material Aluminum
Frame structure Rotating
Frame structure Thin frame
Frame structure Satin finish
Frame structure Knurling
Frame structure Lens cap attachable